The scientists did some test on his foam and realized it was lacking OogleySchnoods- a chemical necessary for Frodo's fro functions.
And- they found a way for frodo to get it into his system-
VEGETABLE SAUCE
or, how you "Normal Folk" call it: SALAD DRESSING.
Now, you know how Frodo has no digestive system and cannot eat.
But: Scientists at Foamitus Research found a way for the OogleySchnoop to enter his fro:
Through Tubes!
Yay! Tubes! He gets one pint of veggie sauce an hour for the next 3 weeks.
So, I have to ask you guys a favor.
You know how the Holidays are coming up?
It'll soon be Planet Weird's holiday of NookiePacookie.
On this holiday, you exchange gifts with one person. Once you get that gift, you pass it on to another who you think would like it. And so on. Until you find the perfect gift.
I got Frodo a bejeweled foam bucket. Except, I don't want him to know it's from ME.
So, I'm passing it on to Bootychooska, who will give it to Lemonza, who will pass it to Choonki, who will then give it to Frodo. And I hope he keeps it!
I wonder what I'll get'n'keep.


No comments:
Post a Comment