So, I know you're all hopefully on the edge of your seat in suspense as of Frodo's last post
But
Like
Sorry
He's
Totes
Busy
So you have to wait
#whoopsies
But, I have songs. Songs my friends and I have written.
The first one goes like this:
TOP TOP
BOTTOM BOTTOM
MIDDLE MIDDLE MIDDLE
It's a song you sing with a group of people to annoy everyone else. It makes people scream at you. How lovely. You can repeat the lyrics as many times as you like.
My friend also made Violin/Piano Sheet music for it.
Next song: My friend actually wrote it in honor of my obsession with jam:
I like jam and preserves
I like jam and preserves
I like jam and preserves
But not jelly
Not jelly
Because Jelly's one of those horrible things that nobody likes
So, yeah. Sing it sweetie.
Now the next one I wrote today. It's actually an opera. If you add an extra person (their part will be a different color) it adds a nice effect. However, their part should be lower. They also sing theirs at the same time as you sing your parts.
My name is Frodo
I'm a little queer
Maybe it's cause of my foamitus
I foam at the mouth
All the time
And that's why they call me Foamin Frodo with a Fro
And even though I foam all day
I foam so much at two o'clock that I
Carry a foam bucket
I'm going to fill your bucket with foam, fill your bucket with foam, fill your bucket with foam
Foam Foam Foam
Fill your bucket, with foam, fill it with foam
Foam Foam Foam
I'm going to fill your bucket with foam
Fill your bucket with foam
Fill your bucket with foam fill your bucket with fill your bucket with foam
Fill it with foam Fill your bucket with foam
(Sing slowly) And so, I'm going to fill your bucket with foooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmm
So yay! I'm thinking about making a Foamin Frodo with a Fro day, to help with foamitus awareness. Maybe the date will be January 17?
No comments:
Post a Comment