Sunday, September 22, 2013

FRODO'S clothes dilemma

Clothes are messed up nowadays.

Like seriously.

Our founding fathers decided to have their children make  clothes for the purpose OF COVERING UP THEMSELVES AND KEEPING THEM WARM

But what's the stinkin pointy of clothes if they show your TUM TUM, are see through, are cut up, have holes in them, have no back, are so short they show your tooshie, etc.

Like those shirts with holes where the choulders are. My shoulders are HAIRY

NO

ONE

NEEDS

TOO

SEE

THEM.

Or like the clothes that show your TUM TUM. I don't have a belly button but I do have a cookie door. If I open the cookie door all the blood and stuff in my tummy comes out. Little kids might think it is a real cookie and take it and try to eat it. Then everything wil come out of my tummy and I'll need surgery and have to file all sorts of paperwork and it's just like hashtag no

I

NEED

MY

TUMMY

INSIDES

ON

THE


INSIDE

And also.  Why do clothes have really wide necks I mean like can't your clothes just slide off like whoops. And v-necks, seriously, again, they go so low that people will see my cookie door.

I

LIKE

MY

NECKS

NORMAL

And don't even get me started on tank tops because the straps are so long you have to weigh at least 700 pounds to fit in them like why must I live in a world of walking angus chunky beefs

I NEED TO GO HOME

TO PLANET WEIRD


WHERE WE ALL WEAR NICE THICK WOOLEN CLOTHES THAT AREN'T SEE THROUGH, HOLEY, RIPPED P, WEIRD NECKED AND BREECHES MADE FROM THE FINEST OF FABRICS THAT DONT SHOW YOUR TOOSHIE

AMERICA IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?



ORARE YOU TOO CHEAP FOR NORMAL FABRICS.

MARK MY WORDS I WILL NEVER BUY FROM YOUR FRICKYFREAKY FRESH STORES OF INAPROPRONESS

No comments:

Post a Comment