I am so sorry. I have been a foolish scientist. I have made the mistake many scientists before me, and many scientists to come, have. Not just scientists, either. All people act in foolish ways such as I have.
I was so obsessed with Foamin Frodo with a Fro's strange and unique character, that I lost the ability to understand that he is human, too. I overlooked his personality: his definition of himself, instead, lingering upon his physical characteristics. I adored him for the physical traits he possessed, not even bothering to get to know his true personality.
For, upon meeting someone else, you can identify the color of their hair and eyes in a matter of seconds, but to truly understand them for who they are would take more than a thousand lifetimes.
So, I am here not to explain to you the wonders of his fro, or how his meepweepadeep affects hydrogen dunkydink, I'm here to tell you about the deep stuff.
Frodo is a flirt
Frodo enjoys taunting and torturing random people with phrases that represent his undying love.
Colors
Frodo likes perriwinkle because it's quite foamy, and hates the color yellow because the Foamitus tortured him with egg yolks.
Activities and Interests
Foamin Frodo with a Fro likes riding his barbie bike around town, and choking unsuspecting pedestrians with the handle-frills that dance around in the wind as he races, his fro shining in the sunlight.
Foamin Frodo with a Fro loves writing and singing silly songs.
Foamin Frodo with a Fro enjoys watching Oprah on TV
Foamin Frodo with a Fro ships Oprsh and Dr. Phil real hardcore
Foamin Frodo with a Fro likes to collect strands of hair from random people, and creates stories and characters for them.
Foamin Frodo with a Fro likes to have a temporary tattoo stand, where he gets people tatted.
He enjoys opera.
He reads childrens' books. His favorite is 'NO DAVID'. It makes him cry. He shares an emotional bond with David, who has been forbidden to embrace his true character, and cowers away from his torturous superiors.
He creates quote analogies, and likes hearing other people's analogies. His favorite of mine is: "life is like a bowl stuck in a toilet. You're already drowning, but people insist on filling you with more and more water, so that one day, you'll overflow completely, and drown the world in your pain and agony." My favorite of his is: "Lemons are like limes, except yellower."
Personality
He is proud, and some times this leads him to being a bit rude and mean. He tries to hard to make others laugh and feel happy, so when the do not think he is funny, he is let down. He feels he has failed, because he loves bringing joy to those around him. He has strong opinions, and sometimes insults people when he speaks his mind. However, he is never afraid to say what he believes, and can be cruel to those who oppose his beliefs. He also thinks of himself to be better than who her really is.
No comments:
Post a Comment