We're each going to sign off with a signature so you know who posted it.
I'm going to sign off with "Rub-a-dub-dub-in-the-tub,"
And we'll update on what she will be signing off with.
Also, thank you for 60 pageviews in one day!
We really appreciate your love and support of Mr. Frodo!
He's going to the doctor today to test his foam.
Sometimes, his foam can be unhealthy, and that could infect his skin as it dribbles down his chin, which could later result in severe and fatal skin conditions.
His fro also has recently refused to grow.
You see, every day his fro grows larger than it was before.
However, it has not grown at all these past two weeks.
We are growing very worried.
The doctor must also check to see if the nerves in his fro are functioning properly. Some of the nerves will tell this external organ to grow.
If the fro continues not to grow, Frodo will die.
This is because the nerves and arteries in his fro will explode and he'll loose a lot of blood. They'll explode because there will no longer be enough space for them to spread out as more nerves and veins form in his fro. They will become clumped together, and squash eachother until....
BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
I'm sorry... this is just such a touchy subject. I'm sorry if I grossed you out but. . . .
IT'S SCIENCE BABY!
But please. . . donate to frodo. Thank you for your consideration and cooperation.
No comments:
Post a Comment