Guys. This is bad. Janitor saliva is dead.
Dead.
Dead.
Two days after the wedding, she was found dead in her
bedroom, with bite marks all over her body.
Frodo is deveastated.
Two wives down.
I should feel bad for him.
But I don’t. I think he’s up to something. I don’t know what
it is, but I know these deaths weren’t accidential.
I’m sorry If Im turning this blog into something dramatic.
But it’s just so hard for me right now, with Frodo.
So we’ll discuss the anatomy of Frodo.
When Frodo becomes really hot, he stops foaming. This is a
sign of dehydration. We know that Frodo gets enough vites to last one whole
day. Hiwever, he doesn’t use all the vites. Some are stored away, in his
storage center, in his body. These are for emergencies. It is like the energy
you don’t use, which is stored in fat. But for him, he stores vites. If he
becomes really hot or exerts too much energy, he’ll foam rapidly, like when you
sweat. But sometimes he is too hot for so long that he uses up all of his vites
at once. He must then rely on stored vites to allow him to foam. But what if he
uses up all of those vites? That my friend is DANGEROUS.
He then takes out his vitehaler, which is like an inhaler.
He breathes in, and vites stored in the vitehaler enter his body. Meepweepadeep
then combines with saliva and he then foams. However, this foam is blue. That
is because the vites stored inside the vitehaler are blue vites. They turn his
saliva, and foam, blue. BLUE SALIVA FOR THE WIN!


No comments:
Post a Comment