Frodo here! I'd Like to tell you a bit about myself- I like to read, write and draw! Follow my instagram please: dumbledores_footsie_pajamas
Ok so first off. I'm completely crazy and INSANE!!! And I do not like fanfictions. :P They are uncreative and unimaginative.
So, well, let's tell you about Frodo here. Frodo has a large fro that stores all his vitamins and minerals which later seep down into his mouth and provide him with energy and nutrients to keep him healthy.
Did I mention he also gets stuck in vending machines?
Frodo also has a disorder known as foamitus, a rare yet serious disease that causes one to foam uncontrollably and constantly at the mouth. Frodo and Percy Jackson are the two only known people to suffer from this atypical malady. If you have any signs of foamitus- the symptoms being: drooling at the mouth during the day, foaming at any point in the day, tummy troubles, vommiting, rashes in your brain, spike-tongue, bubble eyes, or extreme foamin, you are recommended to consult our very own Dr. HiggleMuffin, who works tirelessly to help overcome Foamitus.
If you are willing to help, we recommend you donate money to the The Foamitus Awareness and Prevention Assosiation (FAPA) according to the chart bellow.
For one day of donation: $20
For one week of donation: $200
For one month of donation: $2,000
For one year of donation: $2,000,000
All donations benefit Mr. Frodo himself.
Let's play a game. Does it like to play?
A game where we pronounce stuff.
Can you say: pro-nown-ce?
Good job![insert clapping noises here]
Now say: foamitus .
Can you say: foam-eye-tus?
Yay! Nice Job! You get a gift card to the vending machine shop!
Let's say: fro
Congrats!
Let's say goodbye.
We say it like this: good-bye
Nice job! Now I really do mean it.
Goodbye.
Until the next postses.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI love this so much. And I also love LOTR. Its so nice to see that people like you have interests in those kinds of books. I love your blog. Your instagram page is blowing me out of the water. You should really become a author or an artist. Write your books and post when they are published I know I will be 1st in line to buy them!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! Thanks so much!!! :) You made my day!
Delete