I write funny songs.
one is called, "I'm stuck in a vending machine."
Everyone knows about it.
If you didn't know about it, now you do.
If you forget about it, shame on you.
I'll give you the chorus.
Memorize it.
MEMORIZE IT
"I'm stuck in a vending machine
Oh I'm stuck in a vending machine
Can't get out
don't turn about
Get me outta this vending machine!"
FYI This is just a snippet of my song, k? There is much more.
Let me tell you about this song.
This song came to me in a dream.
I had a dream that I was at Hogwarts and then I heard this 'BANG BANG SCREAM' coming from the vending machine nearby. I opened up the vent-mabob, and crawled in, escaping with the limp body of frodo cradled in my arm.
i do not like frodo.
My spanish teacher calls me frodo.
You can't call me frodo.
Then some black riders came. And then I ninja lifted the vending machine then threw it at them screaming, "COME AT ME OR I'LL THROW SOME BANANAS AT YOU!"
Then they threw a knife at me.
I caught it.
muhahahahahhahahahahahha.
Then I threw it at them.
They ran away screaming like little girls.
Because they make themselves scream.
because they are hideous.
Then I brought Frodo back to Elrond and he said I could join them on the quest.
He must have been on a sugar high, sending a 12 year old girl on this kind of quest.
But remember, I'm a ninja.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And then I saved the world.
ThE end.
Now you can find me teaching kids at hogwarts because I'm a hogwarts prodigy, or playing capture the flag at camp half blood, or sword fighting with merry and pippin, or making cakes with peeta, or riding my pet kevin the macaroni unicorn, or doing whatever it is that crazy people do-imagine.
[insert dramatic music]
COMMENT BELLOW ON WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR FREE TIME.
In my free time, I bake cookie with Peeta! BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!! Meepweepadeep. And sometimes, on weekends, I like to sew Dumbledore's footsie pajamas and Finnick's tights. They have to look good for the trapeze! Meepweepadeep.
ReplyDeleteHAIIIII HONEYBOOBOO THATS A GREAT THING TO DO ON WEEKENDS OMG BUT NOT AS GOOD AS EATING RASPBERRY JAM AND PEACH PRESERVES ON TATERS MMM THATS DELICIOUS WITH A SIDE OF SYRUP AND HOTSAUCE? TO DIE FOR MY SOUTHERN BELL YOUR BLUE SALIVA IS DELIGHTFULLY ATTRACTIVE CAN I HARDEN AND PRESERVE IT, DOLLFACE? YOU LOOK LIKE A FISH AND SMELL LIKE UNICRONS! CONGRATS! GET OUTTA THAT VENDING MACHINE AND GO BRUSH YOUR FRO! STOP HANGING OUT WITH ME CUZ IM A FRRRRREEEEEEEEAKAMEEPWEEPADEEP HONEYBOOBOO YOU K NOW I SCARE YOU I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR COUNTRY BEAR EYES THE MY LITTLE PONIES WILL EAT YOU SMACK THAT FRYING PAN SMACK AND FOAM TO THE BEAT KONNIES IN A POT LEFT TO ROT OOOHHHHH SING THAT SONG SING IT GURRLLLLLL I KNOW YOU ARE AFRAID YPOU WANT MORE YES? MORE CHEDDAR CHEESE? THAN I GIVE YOU CHICKI RICE MMMKAY THE WHALE WILL EAT YOU NOMNOMNOMZ JELLYFWISH LUV YA STUPID SHARK, GOLDFWIASH ARE FOR KIDS! BREAK IT UP GIRLS LETS RIDE THEM FISHACORNS!!!! BWAHAHAHAH #SENSITIVEBAKERPROBLEMS #BILLTHEPONY#ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL DO YOU WANT SOME ICE CREAM I WANT SOME ICE CREAM MORE SUGAR YES PRECIOUS MORE SUGAR BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA you know you want me, lil southern bell. You know you want my PINA COLLADA I CANNOT SPELL! :D
Delete